Waste Water Decoloring Agent 50% Solid Quality Decolorizing Agent
Colorless or light-color liquid
PH(30% water solution)
1. Used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing,
paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste
3. Treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
1. Be diluted with water in 10-40 times and then added into the waste
water directly.After several minutes, it can precipitate or
air-float to get clear water.
2. PH in 6-10 is more appropriate to get better result.
3. When the colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with
the help of poly aluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this
way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether poly aluminum
chloride used earlier or later depends on the flocculation test and
the treatment process.
Package and Storage:
1. Packed with 30kg, 250kg and 1250kg IBC tank( or others according
to your requirements).
2. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive
3. water decoloring agent liquid can not be placed in the sun,
storage temperature: -5—30°C
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. has been in chemical business since 1986. It is located in Yixing,
Jiangsu Province, China (about 200km from Shanghai).
We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of
industrial waste water and urban sewage. Main product include Water decoloring agent, PAC, PAM, pdadmac, polyamine, flocculant
and coagulant,etc. More info. Refer to cleanwaterchems at holly-tech.net
Cleanwater's engineer team has several-years-experience in water
treatment business. We also cooperate with Chinese famous
university for product development and study.
Now, about 50% of our products export to foreign markets, including
Southeast Asia, Europe, central and south America and so on. In
addition, we establish good cooperation with customers at home and
Our main products are as follows:
Water Decoloring Agent
Paint Flocculant A B Agent
Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)
Ordor remove chemicals
Heavy metal remove chemicals
Color remove chemicals
Related water treatment chemicals, etc