Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Decolorizing and COD Reduction
|Main Components||dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin|
|Appearance||colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C)||10~200|
|pH (30% water solution)||<3|
|Solid content % ≥||50|
|Feature||Cod remove better (about 60%)|
|Note: ourproduct can be made upon your special request.|
Application method and notes:
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to
the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the
clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic
flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce
the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend
on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low
temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be
placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg,
250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tankor others according to your
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but
the effect will not be affected with stir. Storage temperature:
2.COD remove better(about 60%)
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)